A detailed, 2-hour talk on how to outline, write, edit, design, print, and sell your own self-published book. We have a 3-part book template that simplifies the writing process. We use a 2-part editing process that addresses grammatical errors as well as improves readability, tone, vocabulary, and more.
This talk is made possible with the collaboration of The After Six Club (The Ambitious Tribe), Copywriting Dojo, HS Grafik Print, and PaperKat Books for 10X Your Success Story.
· How to use the 3-part template to outline and write your book.
· How to write a full synopsis and character profiles.
· What is the difference between line editing and copy editing?
· How to design your own book cover and layout the inside pages.
· Everything you need to know about self-publishing.
· What are the benefits of beta reading?
· How to generate funds for book printing.
· How to print your book.
· How to market, advertise, and distribute your own books.
Writer, Editor, Designer, Printer, Online Publisher at The After Six Club, PaperKat Books, HS Grafik Print